Friday, March 19, 2010

Reunited!


I had to use Grandma's camera cause my camera battery died.

Cutest thing I ever did see... the smile on my boys face as he studied his father's face. The pure joy beaming off of him after seeing his daddy for the first time after a whole week apart. He smiled, studied, touched his face gently, then SQUEALED with joy...

You think that would be it, but no... it gets cuter...

With every word that Jeffry spoke to him... he would start to giggle and laugh and squeal... he hadn't really laughed all week... I thought I was gonna lose it with how sweet and loving that was.

Jeff said he was surprised by his reaction... I asked why, because I knew David would be excited to see him... he just didn't expect David to care that much I guess... but that boy LOVES his daddy!!! I think this experience really hit Jeff... it was so sweet, I wish I had caught it on video. :)

My heart is all warm and melty right now. :3

Jeff brought my battery charger and card reader, so I'm excited to take some more pictures this weekend. :)

Before Jeff got here I was cleaning up after making David's dinner...
You have to know first that Grandma is always yelling at Daddy about putting things on David's head...

so what does Grandma do?



But he loved it....
And here is his St. Patrick's Day picture... my little 7 month old baby boy... with the luck of the Irish... or at least a little bit of Irish... since I'm only a quarter... but yeah. What a cutie he is.
(Showin' off those new teeth too!)

Well I'm gonna go get me so hugs and snuggles from Jeffy... and sit and watch the loving gaze of my son to his father... sooo sooo sooo very sweet I could eat it all up in seconds. :)

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Moments of a lifetime! Gorgeous photos! So precious! Keep up the great work!