Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick visit to the outdoors...

We decided to take Cody (my in law's dog) outside for a bit of running, since Jeff Sr. can't be up on his feet.
I thought it would be a great idea to bring David out with us, at least for a few minutes.  He doesn't know much of outside since he was a newborn when I last had him out in good weather... I just stayed in most of the winter, and he didn't much care for the snow.

Well, he liked looking at things, but he did NOT like the wind... he clenches his mouth shut and grunts every time it blew in his face.

But it's good for him to get outside. :)
David doesn't much care for his jacket.
(think of Christmas Story... "I can't put my ARMS down!")


But he sure does love his daddy!

Trying out those fun little shoes.

SO fun!!!

Daddy fixing his fun little Jester hat momma made him. :)

The rare and elusive Momma and baby picture. ;)

God I love him. :)

and a quick impromptu family portrait... daddy was not amused... and David?  Well, I think he was off in his own little baby world at the time.  He he, he is such a cutie.

Well, tonight is our last night at Jeff's parents house.  I love being here, but after being away from home for a week, with only a weekends worth of clothing that I've cycled through the wash many times... I'm ready to go home.  I'm excited to sleep in my own bed, sit in my spot on the comfy couch with my knitting projects while David plays on the floor... and I'm sure David is home sick for the nursery he so dearly loves.  Not to mention his Grandma Liz and Grandpa Steve are missing him big.  So even though I love it up north... I'm glad to be going back to the cities.  Next time I write, I'll be on my couch with a hot cup of coffee, surrounded by yarn, and a smiling baby face peaking at me from around his play mat.

Have a great night, and a wonderful weekend. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love that last picture of you guys! He is soo in baby world :) It's been kind of nice on and off here, so we've also been venturing outside, feels sooo good for Spring to be here!!!