Thursday, March 18, 2010

Husband withdrawal...

Well its almost the end of the week, meaning my husband Jeff will be here tomorrow night... I have been slowly becoming a lonely lump of sad unloved goop... when I haven't been being "Mommy" I've been sitting with my laptop chatting with Jeffry on msn, or sitting on the couch wishing for a hug... and when I say wishing, I mean "eyes shut tight wishing with every inch of your body, mind and soul" wishing...

I've always been a very physical person. I THRIVE on hugs and cuddles and love. Just one week without his loving hugs and little touches of affection have put me in a funk. I don't even want to think about what I would be like if we were away from each other for a MONTH!

To make up for some of it, David has been my snuggle bear during his afternoon naps and evening naps... sometimes in the middle of the night when he wakes up crying... I love sleeping with him, but I don't really sleep... I just get a neck and shoulder cramp while he sleeps soundly, taking up most of the bed. But I still love it... feeling him next to me... curled into my curves. God I love him so much.

Any way... David has a new hobby

Makes me laugh every time I watch it... I think I might be stealing this bouncy from Grandma George... I don't know if David could amuse himself at home with out it. He LOVES it...
Took him a day to figure it out, but as soon as he did, he became the cutest little 7 month old frog baby I've ever seen. Oh, by the way, did I mention that St. Patrick's Day was his 7 month birthday? Yesterday my little man turned 7 months old... still brings tears to my eyes every month he hits the 17th. I know I'll be saying this for the rest of my life, but... I can't believe my little man is already 7 months old... (I can hear myself saying, "I can't believe my little man is 32 years old".) Goes by too fast I tell ya.

He's going through this phase I can't quite figure out though... Its like the mommy phase, but I make him cry? Well... only when he's really tired... but otherwise as soon as he sees me he starts to fuss for me... he's better after I pick him up, IF I pick him up... usually if I leave the room he goes back to what he was doing... it makes it hard to get things done.

Oh! And good news... my mother in law's camera cord worked with my Nikon, so I was able to get some pictures off my camera from this week. Not from yesterday, cause my battery died... (sad panda)... but either way, pictures are pictures!







I will upload more later when I have a bit more time to go through the pictures. I still have to do a post about his day with his Aunts! Which was quite the day for him.

Keep praying for a quick healing for Grandpa Jeff. He is starting to get restless having to sit in that green chair all day and night. They say he'll be out of work for 4 weeks... for sure... so lets hope after that he'll be healed enough to get back to things so he doesn't go too stir crazy.

Love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has the most amazing expressive eyes!!! Beautiful!!

Sorry you're missin hubby so much, but when they do return, the reunion is s o much sweeter!

xo,
Lori

Jeff said...

Yay! I'll be on my way in a few short hours! I'll bring the charger. I miss you big - love you! <3

Kelle said...

Oh, your boy is so beautiful! and I love your header and profile pic! Thanks for the comment!

Krista said...

Aww Thank you Lori, thank you Kelle!

And Kelle, its my pleasure! I'm in love with the way you write. :) And absolutely love the pictures you post of your girls. :) David loves them too. :)

And Jeffy Baby, can't wait!! Drive safe, I love you big, miss you big. <3