Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Poor Grandpa Jeff!


I was hoping to update with some new pictures of David from his visit with his Great Aunts, but something has come up, and I've found I don't have time to get the pictures in order do to this happening...

My poor dear father in law Jeff Sr. fell at work today and was rushed to the hospital. Turns out he shattered his tibia. They decided to wait till tomorrow to do surgery because the doctor wanted the entire team there. So it'll be a long drugged out night for PaPa.

Jeff and I decided we'll be leaving tomorrow after Jeff gets done with work to stay the weekend with his parents.

David has a healing smile, so I think it'll be good for him to see his "PaPa" and help make him feel better.

I'm asking for prayers for a quick and easy recovery.
Thank you all.
Love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! How terrible, praying for a quick recovery for sure!

p.s. Love the new look in here :)

Krista said...

Thanks Lori! He's definitely getting better. Learning his limits and all that. The new look is all thanks to you! Thanks for showing me those links! ;)

Grandma Liz said...

Is Jeff learning to get around on crutches yet? Hope recovery is fast and easy. Give my Little D a big hug and kiss.