Monday, March 22, 2010

Graffiti... what fun!

Every once and awhile I get into the mood to have some fun with Facebook's App. Graffiti.

Recently I found out that Jelly Belly is having a Graffiti contest, top 150 get free jelly beans... so I was like... heck yeah!!  So I did my first entry last night... was super fun, though I could of done better.  I think it was because it was bed time... but yeah... I just felt like sharing. :)

Here's a link to the actual Jelly Belly design.


Here's the reply... though it doesn't look as good since it doesn't show the jelly belly cut out over the drawing.

Now I'm brainstorming entry #2. :)
Any ideas that would make a good jelly belly design?  I was thinking drawing popcorn in one since I love that flavor. :)

I'm open to suggestions! :)

1 comment:

Christin Lore Weber said...

That's amazing: how it gets drawn while we watch. Love it!