Sunday, August 22, 2010

1 year denial

I still can't believe David is a YEAR OLD!  Where was I? Standing by him the whole time wishing he would stay little forever.  Forever my little baby.

He is REALLY on the move these days.  I'm going to have to find him some better shoes for him to walk in.  Specially since it will be getting colder here soon.  He'll need something good to keep his footies warm. :)

Here are a couple photos from his party:


His wonderful cake and cupcakes by his Auntie Kara. :)


Journal to wish David a happy birthday blessing that he can read when he's older.


Nom Nom Nom

Green monster Baby :)

Our gift to him for his first birthday was a photoshoot by a wonderful photographer in MN.
I only have some sample photos for now, I have to wait for a couple more weeks before I see the rest.





Love love love!!! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, they seriously grow up way too fast!! But taking photos, and savoring each moment, really helps keep the memory sharp :) He's a sweetie pie, you can tell in his eyes he's such a sweet heart!

Lori