Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Fever

So my brother and sister in law had their baby girl, Avari Isabella, on 1-11-11 at 3:26am.  She was 7 lbs 2 oz. and 20 inches long.  She is SO little and sweet.  This auntie loves her nieces. :)

We had a little photo yesterday.  I love how they turned out.  My son and nieces are the best models I know. ;)  Avari rocked the camera like a pro. :)







So... baby fever is definitely getting me.  But I have to keep telling myself... "Wait till David is 2, wait till David is 2...." but it gets really hard when you're around all these little babies.  I miss those days.  But I know David isn't ready to share mommy yet.  That thought alone is keeping the fever under control.

Any way, I hope you are all doing well... and I'm sorry for the long break in updates.  Its just been a busy end of the year, and an exciting start to the new.

Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
Wow, cute pics :) Lil Avari looks alot like David it seems!

Did you make the hats?!?!

Krista said...

Aw thank you!! :) It'll be interesting to see how the cousins look as they grow. Varrah and him have similarities that I see now that he's older... so it'll be fun to watch Avari grow. :)

I did make the hats :D I've been having lots of fun preparing for that little girls birth. :)