Sunday, February 7, 2010

New milestones...

Today was David's first real day of sitting up all on his own.

He proudly holds his toes and grins his cute little gummy grins letting us all know that he has conquered balance and gravity!

Behold my infant child in all his sitting up glory!!

the gravity takes hold yet again...

But that's okay.... he finds falling over very fun...

I love him and his cute self so very much. :)
In other news, he had a HUGE dinner tonight... 2 oz. of milk mixed with almost a full serving of rice cereal... then he got to have some apple sauce which I have yet to get pictures of, but its hilarious when he eats it. He makes these sour little faces that make me crack up while he eats... he just smiles at me in response... after he's done doing his "sour lemon" face. I'll try to capture the moment next time he has apple sauce.
Then when he was done with that... he decided he still wasn't done eating and nursed for a few minutes.
Mom and I decided he must be going through another growth spurt.
This means I better get all his 9 month clothing ready... I have a feeling he'll be out of the 6 month stuff very soon.
Another new thing is that he is spending more sleeping time in his nursery sleeping in his crib, which means he's spending less time sleeping in our room. That's good news, but sad at the same time. I still can't sleep well because I'm too busy listening for him. ;)
Speaking of waking up, I hear him now, so I'm off to another bed time adventure with my most favorite little explorer.
Goodnight friends and family and sweet dreams to all. :)

No comments: