Friday, February 26, 2010

David's 1st Tooth

Well its official! David's first tooth broke through yesterday! The second isn't far from the 1st either. I'll be out soon I'm sure. :)
I haven't gotten a picture of it, though you can see the tooth bumps in the photos I uploaded a couple days ago.
Awww I could try right now. My little man is growing up. :)
His grandma says it was a birthday gift to his Grandpa Jeff and Auntie Kara since their birthdays were yesterday. I would have to agree! He waited for the birthdays, what a good little boy. :)
We went to the zoo today with my friend Tiffany. We only got to stay for about an hour, but he really seemed to enjoy himself. He mainly just looked at the green of the trees... and of course the fish when we got to the reef section. He could of sat there for hours if I let him... I got some pictures, but I have yet to download them onto the computer, so I'll upload them when I get the chance.
Well I'm off to find dinner for the family.

No comments: