Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lighting...

Good evening my friends and loved ones...
I'm conflicted... trying to find natural light at my parents house with out having to rip the house apart has become quite challenging... and I so badly want to get pictures of my little man with his valentine's day stuff... what to do! WHAT TO DO!
Maybe I'll try to re-arrange the family room tomorrow and see if I can get something put together... other wise I guess I'll just have to do some snap shots... but I'd love so much to get more studio like photos... I'm still learning...
Once we move into our new place (if the inspection goes well and everything is in order) I'm going to have to get something set up there.
I swear David is getting heavier and heavier every day... can you believe that tomorrow is his 6 month birthday???? My little love muffin is half way there to being a year old. Brings tears to my eyes to even think about it. :( Its amazing watching him grow, but at the same time I'm just wanting him to stay little forever.
I'm definitely going to get his pictures taken tomorrow for his monthly set. :)
So surreal... 6 months ago... I was just crawling into beg... contractions still the same... annoying, but not enough to be admitted.
I'm babbling... I'll shush for now, but I just wanted to give a quick update. :)

Goodnight my loves. :)

No comments: