Thursday, April 15, 2010

Steam hurts

So last night I decided to make Chicken Alfredo for dinner with salad and garlic bread.  I was pretty flustered while making it... and usually I have back up help... but I guess I was being stubborn and wanted to do it all myself.  Well... as I was getting the salad ready, I realized the bread needed to be taken out of the oven... THEN realized the chicken needed to be flipped... and as I took the cover off the pan... I was attacked by the steam monster...

Needless to say... I went to bed with a wrapped wrist... just so nothing would rub against the burn... I know air is good for burns, but things touching it hurts worse than anything right now...so I'm just fine with covering it.

Annny way, today is another rainy day... good for the plants, bad for my mood... I get really blah when its rainy... but what can ya do?  David is playing on his floor mat looking cute as ever in his little skull and cross bone leggings, with his fighter pilot onesie, and grey hoodie.  I love his style ;)

Today doesn't look like a very productive day... I'll probably clean when Jeff gets home... that way he can watch David while I do so.

If any one has sun today, soak some in for me. <3

No comments: