Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Home is where...

Home is where the frogs sing, and the birds chirp, and my son can run and play....

Oh I'm on a little happy high right now.

We signed today... our closing date is June 1st.

We are SO excited.

I don't even know what to say!  I'm speechless.... so excited.
Our future home...
well... kinda... ours isn't built yet. hehe. :)  But this is what it will look like.

We're going to start going through our storage unit and getting rid of stuff.  I have to get the ball rolling on the yard sale... which I've never done one and I'm kind of at a loss on how to get this started... heh.

But yeah... the next couple months are going to be busy ones...

Talk about a birthday gift to my hubby bub... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! BOUGHT YOU A HOUSE!" haha... XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Congrats!!! Move in date is June!??!? That's so close!!!!

I remember our first house and how exciting it all was, I totally feel what you are going through :D

Krista said...

Aww Thanks Lori!!! :D Only a month to go and we'll be hauling all our stuff (which will probably only fill two rooms) to the new house. :) I'm sad that its close to an hour from my parents... and a half hour from my brother's, but its the best quiet place I could find for the sake of my sanity. ;) I'm a outdoorsy kinda gal... so having government protected land right behind my house is perfect for me. :) DNR all the way!!! :)

Hopefully Jeffry and I will be able to agree on decorating ideas. ;) He's a very neutral kind of guy, and I love me some COLOR!!! :)

Christin Lore Weber said...

Such a cozy-looking house, Krista. I'm just delighted for you. Will the house actually be ready by June, or does closing day mean that it's YOURS, and moving day will come later? Oh my, I can see you planting flowers and little bushes and maybe you'll even have a vegetable garden in the back yard.

LOVE you, Sweetheart,
Auntie Dearest

Kell said...

oooh! What a pretty house!