Wednesday, April 7, 2010

David's 1st Easter

Sunday Best!

1st basket from the Easter bunny :)

Cousin Varrah reading a book to David.
Varrah was having fun dancing. :)

little bible book from Grandma Liz

Chocolate bunny

Daddy and David :)

She got a Thomas the Engine from the Easter Bunny

Hand warmers I made her. :)



Daddy love.

Excited face!



He's learned to pivot. :)


Flying baby!

Uncle David with Little David
(Big D and Little D)


My brother and his daughter Varrah :)

It was a great Easter. :)  Lots of family love... and cute baby smiles. :)
Hope you all had a great one too!
I'll try to update again soon.

2 comments:

Kell said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog! What a sweet happy boy you have! So cute :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!! WHAT and adorable little pumpkin in his Easter wear!!! CUTE!!!

I'm glad your Easter was happy and good, ours was too :D