Thursday, April 23, 2009

David's Baby Quilt

For the last month or so... (I lose track of time too easily these days) my Mother and I collaborated on making a baby blanket for my little one. At the time we didn't know it to be him or her, so we just did neutral colors.

We picked Classic Pooh fabric, the ONLY fabric I could find... which was clearance. Talk about a hard collection to put together for a nursery!

Well mom definitely helped me out by cutting the majority of the squares I needed for the quilt... so I put the pieces together while she cut them. Team work at its best! :)


I recently finished it, so I wanted to share it. I know those of you who are on facebook have seen it, but just in case there are some who visit that aren't on there, here it is. :)




THANKS MOM FOR ALL THE HELP!

1 comment:

Grandma Liz said...

Thanks Sweetie - I very much enjoyed helping on this effort of love.