Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Fools?

After a week or so of lovely spring like weather, we're back under a winter storm warning... for today through tomorrow... which knowing this, cut our vacation up north short... got there Friday and we left Saturday.  How sad.  Grandma and Grandpa are really missing their little man... so it was hard for Jeff and I to make the decision but we figured better safe then sorry for our drive home.

David watching Cody and Chance outside.

David loves the doggies... so it was hard to take him away from them too.  Though he gets his own kitty cat this next week... so that'll be fun for him.  But having two large dogs give him love while he's up there... he just loves it.

Right before I left I finished my mother in law's birdie mittens.  The most challenging pattern for me yet... and I'm very happy with how they turned out.  I'm up for my next challenge!  I have an urge to pick up some graph paper and try my hand at making my own chart. :)  Wish me luck with that! :)




Also, David turned 18 months on the 17th. :) My baby is getting so big.  I'm seeing his baby features disappearing before my eyes.  But I think I've finally accepted that he's growing into a full fledge toddler... little boy.  That doesn't mean I won't miss the infancy... but I think I'm passed that emotional lump in my throat about the change.

I've told Jeffry that when David turns two is when I would like to not "try" for another baby, but just leave ourselves open to the possibility.  He thinks I'm crazy... but I know he'll get there. ;)

For now I'll have a cuddly kitty to help me deal with the lack of cuddling I get from my baby boy now... and that will very much so help with my baby fever.

Any way, I hope you all have a great weekend, for those of you with Monday off of work, have a wonderful 3 day weekend!  Stay warm and stay safe!

Love.

No comments: